- Android Phone
- Data cable
- Scrcpy - https://github.com/Genymobile/scrcpy
- Guiscrcpy - https://github.com/srevinsaju/guiscrcpy
Enabling Usb debugging
First of all, you need to know the Android version of your phones. You can find it on your phone information section. Try to tap Settings > About Device > Software information (or System in some Android version) > Android version and then you can know which Android version your phone have on.
Now connect your phone with your desktop.
Guiscrcpy & Scrcpy installation
Goto Guiscrcpy release and scrcpy files and place it in one folder like this
Extract all the file of scrcpy*.zip into a folder after doing that open Guiscrcpy. It will ask you to locate
scrcpy.exe no go into the extraced folder and select
After doing that connect your phone to your device and
Congratulations now you can cast you screen on your laptop or Desktop.
Watch Netflix Movie on larger screen with mobile plan (Top Secret)
Use this method to trick your friends. Enjoy
- Instagram - https://instagram.com/mistrysiddh
- Github - https://guthub.com/mrfoxie
- Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/SiddhMistry/
- Whatsapp - Message Me
- Discord - https://discord.gg/bPrBSbQ2W4
- Paypal - https://paypal.me/mistrysiddh
- Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/siddhmistry
- Buymeacoffee - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mistrysiddh